Thursday, November 5, 2009

It's happening all over this great country!

After spending the bulk of the day documenting the Tea Party at the Capitol hosted by Michelle Bachmann, I ventured down to Fredericksburg, Virginia to meet with their local Tea Party group for a regular "meetup".

Even though I live in Maryland, and Fredericksburg is about one and a half hours from Kensington, I had been following the activities of their group through their chapter organizer, Scott. So, I wanted to meet the group in person. It was worth the long ride through heavy I-95 traffic.

The group began with just 5 members. And, now look at the attendence!



It is groups like this, all over the country, that are the only hope for stopping the headlong dive toward ruin by our legislators. Make no mistake about it. Small, active groups like the one in Fredericksburg were very responsible for making the issues of Liberty known to their fellow Virginians. And, is the potential of losing precious Liberties that turned the tide in Virgina. We own them a debt of gratitude no the state in which we live.

I took a few more images of the meeting and they can be found at this link.

It was a perfect end to a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi: We're coming to DC this weekend. Here's my post on it: http://guyaverage.blogspot.com/2010/03/tea-party-leader-is-coming-to.html

    Please link to it if you get a chance, and email me for contact as we spoke about last November.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missing your posts.

    ReplyDelete